Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: Lorac Pro to Go Fall 2013 Collection

When I opened my e-mail on July 1st, I knew exactly what my next Weekly Wishlist item would be- the new Lorac Pro to Go palette!



(click above to watch the YouTube Video)

To say I am excited about this is such an understatement! I just got the Lorac Pro Palette recently, and I use it in some form almost every day, it seems.
It looks like this is going to be a palette with three shimmer shades and three matte shades, two blushes, a bronzer, and two brushes! I frequently visit Musings of a Muse, and recently she posted more about this palette on this blog post, and the only dupe appears to be Black, which is a matte black shade, which you really can't get enough of! Considering this is the only dupe, I will definitely be picking this up!

This palette is currently available online only through Sephora.com for $38.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment