Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: Samsung Chromebook

My first Weekly Wishlist item is not a Beauty product, and is not a book.

I mentioned in my First Post that I would be doing "A Little Something Different" and this qualifies as that. And it has a little to do with blogging.

I am currently using an Acer Aspire One. I like it, but it's getting old. It's been doing weird things, I've had to reformat a couple times since I got it back in 2010, and I need just a little bigger screen, but still something a little more compact than a computer.

This is where this little baby comes in-


 (image from Amazon.com)

This is the Samsung Chromebook. It is 11.6 inch, 16gb RAM, and weighs just 2.4lbs. And it does everything that I want in a computer- it gets online and let's me do what I want to do. And I can watch YouTube and Netflix, both of which I have issues with on my little Acer netbook.

It's powered by Google, and runs on the Chrome OS. I don't actively use the Google Apps feature (I have an iPhone), but I'm fairly tech savvy and I'm not worried about trying to get to know the layout. I think this would be a great little laptop for me!

 You can find out much more about this on both the Google Chromebook Website as well as on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment