Friday, July 5, 2013

Blog Schedule!

My husband and I were talking about my blog today over breakfast, and he mentioned having a schedule. At first, I was like "absolutely not, I don't see the point" but as I started thinking about it, I realized he's right- I SHOULD have a schedule. Something that I can keep, and something that my readers can rely on.

So, my blog schedule will be new posts every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Which also means the Weekly Wishlist thing is not going to be a regular thing, just an every once in awhile thing where there is something I have to talk about that I am wanting. I am just going to re-title it "Wishlist Wednesday".

The first week of every month will most likely be my favorites of the month, as well as my Nail of the Month, and Kindle Monthly Deals posts.


Hopefully I can keep this schedule going!

No comments:

Post a Comment