Hello everyone! I don't usually do posts on Friday, but I heard about this box, and wanted to make you all aware!
It's the Allure Fall Beauty Box.
It goes on sale on July 23rd (next Tuesday) at 12:01pm EST. I am in California, so, for me, it will be on sale at 9:01am.
The amount of products you get for $39.99 (plus shipping) is INSANE. And they are all full sized products. The products contained in the box are as follows (and I have placed an asterisk next the ones I am especially excited about!):
- Burt's Bees Revitalizing Lip Balm with Blueberry & Dark Chocolate
- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask*
- Cetaphil® Daily Advance® Lotion Ultra Hydrating
- Goldwell® StyleSign® Magic Finish® Hairspray*
- KMS® California HAIRSTAY anti-humidity seal
- Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash
- Neutrogena® Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer*
- Neutrogena® TRIPLE MOISTURE™ Deep Recovery Hair Mask*
- Pixi Eye Bright Liner*
- Redermic® Eyes Dermatological AntI-Aging Eye Corrector – Intensive*
- Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil*
- Redken satinwear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion*
- RoC® MULTI CORREXION® NOURISH Stress Repair Eye Cream
- Sally Hansen® Airbrush Legs® in Medium- Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™*
- Sally Hansen® Ouch-Relief™ Wax Strip Kit
- Sally Hansen® Salon Effects™ Real Nail Polish Strips in Laced Up*
- Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Cuticle Eraser + Balm*
- SATION Wine-y Happy People*
- Schick Hydro Silk®*
- Simple® Hydrating Light Moisturizer*
- Skintimate® Skin Therapy Sensitive Skin*
- Tibolli® Hair Oil*
As you can see, I actually want 16 of the 22 products listed, which basically pays for the box. The products I don't really care about are either something I can give away, or just not something I know much about at the moment but will learn about once I actually get the box and hold the product in my hands.
You have to order this box at the time it goes on sale- I believe the summer box sold out in about 15 minutes. This will be my first attempt trying to get this box, but hopefully I will be able to get my hands on one! If I do, expect an unboxing/first impressions post, as well as future product reviews!
FTC: I am not affiliated with Allure, I just wanted to share this opportunity!