Wednesday, August 6, 2014

This Month in Nails - July 2014

So, my nails are not in good shape. But I figured the only way to get them back into shape is to stop messing around and just paint them. So that's what I decided to do.


RUFFIAN in Relic


 photo RUFFIAN_Relic_zpse1af08eb.jpg


This color is described as a silvery-taupe, but to me, it comes off more silver than taupe. At least on my skin tone, and at least the time that I applied it. The formula is nice, but given the fact that this polish retails at $11.00, I definitely expected it to be a little better. I don't see myself buying anymore RUFFIAN polishes, because I wasn't all that impressed with it, but for a sample in a birchbox, it was okay, and I'll definitely keep it around. It might be really pretty option around Christmastime.


Sally Hansen in Red My Lips

 photo 073114SallyHansen_RedMyLips2_zpsf5808dbd.jpg

I've worn this before, but I wanted something for my vacation to San Diego that would stay put. I received this in my Total Knockout Vox Box from Influenster, but I haven't worn it since. At the time, I said it was probably my favorite red ever, and I still believe this to be true, so I'm not sure why it took me so long to put it back on my nails. I think, when I redo my pedicure, this is going on my toes. 


My nails are starting to come back! I'm trying really hard to keep fresh polish on them, so hopefully next month I'll have more than two on my post!



FTC: Please see above for how polishes were received. Unless stated otherwise, they were purchased by me with my own money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment