Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lorac Pro 2 Pinspiration

I've had my Lorac Pro 2 Palette a little over a month now, and obviously I turned to pinterest to get ideas on how to utilize this palettes full potential!

(As always, clicking on the photo will take you directly to the pin so that you can pin it to your own boards! All credit of photos is to the blog owner- please visit their pages!)


 photo LP2pNatural_zps8f0a53ae.jpg

This is a really gorgeous look, definitely more natural and office appropriate.


 photo LP2pPictorial_zps49a294cc.jpg

I love how it's all laid out for you! I would probably tone this down a little and blend it up a bit (since I have hooded eyelids), but I love the colors that are put together here.

 photo LP2pPlumampNavySmokeyEye_zps9fa66cb8.jpg

And finally, THAT BLUE. It's a huge reason why I got this palette, and this tutorial shows the proper way to utilize it for a smokey eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment