Saturday, June 28, 2014

1st Year Blog Anniversary Post!

Happy Blogiversary to me!
I've officially been writing this blog for a year!


So for the past year-

I have a total of 37,973 pageviews (as of the day before this post goes up).
My most viewed post is the Bare Escentuals Beauty Surprise Box from September 2013.
My second most viewed post is the Foreo Luna Mini First Impressions/Review.


For the next year, I'd like to focus more on reviews, so I'm discontinuing the 'Books I'm Excited For' series- if you want to see what I'd like to read, you can friend me on Goodreads and check out my 'To Read' shelf.

I'd also like to add some more "lifestyle" type posts, as well as recipes and stuff. I will put those up on "off" days, so it won't take the place of my beauty or book related posts! Since we are now in our own home, I'm going to start experimenting with baking and cooking a little more, and since I'm basically a beginner, it might be fun to document!



Thank you all, for being around for my first year. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where this blog takes me over the next one!

1 comment: