Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pinspiration: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

When I purchased my Urban Decay Naked 2, it was after I bought the Urban Decay Naked 3, so I thought about it for a long time. I wasn't sure how the colors would be on me, but after hearing my sis-in-law say it was basically her favorite, and really researching swatches for girls that have similar coloring, I ultimately decided to complete my Naked Palette collection and pick it up.


 photo easyneutraleyesfromnaked2_zpscf52028b.jpg

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with The Small Things Blog, but I discovered her through pinterest and have been following her ever since. She has the BEST tips for hair and makeup, and her photo above is probably what pushed me over the edge of getting the Naked 2.


 photo naked2makeupgeek_zps9605d5e1.jpg

And this photo is just beautiful- this is like VS model eyemakeup!





 photo allthenakedpalettes_zps55043b66.jpg

And this is a fun way to use them all together! I actually love the way the combos look vertically together as well!


This has made me want to get out my Naked 2 palette again to play! Guess you might see that in next month's WIMMB post!

No comments:

Post a Comment