Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Nail Pinspiration

Happy Summer, everyone! The first day of summer is coming this Saturday! I don't know if it's hot where you live, but it has been super hot here recently (we got up to 108 during the first week of June!). So I'm definitely feeling all things summer, and ready to get some summer shades on my nails.

Here are some of my favorite Summer-inspired nail designs from Pinterest.
(Clicking on the photos will take you directly to the pin so you can pin it to your own boards. All photos are credited to the appropriate blog, which you can reach by clicking on the pin from pinterest.)


 photo hotpinandbluepolkadots_zps08feef91.jpg

I love this! It's simple but that neon just screams summer!

 photo ombresummeroldschoolairbrushshirt_zps291daf90.jpg
Does this remind anyone else of those airbrush t shirts they sold in the early 90s? If I could figure out how to do a proper ombre nail, I would definitely do something like this!

 photo funkybluepink_zps1cc558ec.jpg
This also screams 90s to me, but in the best way possible. And I just LOVE that blue.


There are so many other great options for summer nails, but these were my favorite while browsing through pinterest. I can't wait to break out my neon colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment