Thursday, June 5, 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag? (As of June 5th, 2014)

It's that time again!


What's in my makeup bag?

Foundations- the same as last month. It's working for me!

What's in my makeup bag?

I've been wanting to break all three of these babies out since the last time I used them, so here they are! I actually cheated and used the blush in the Lorac Pro palette twice last month. So I knew this month I needed it out.

What's in my makeup bag?

I also really wanted this Tarte blush out- it will be PERFECT for summer! And the elf blush is staying out because I wore it probably 5 out of 7 days of the week last month.

What's in my makeup bag?

I decided to keep the CKone mascara out because it's really been working this last month- I wore it on the day of my grandma's funeral with just a little of the lash blast on top, and there was no smudging at all. I think that's the sign of a pretty good mascara!
I also wanted to give the butterfly and the lash domination mascara another go now that their a little more dry.


That's everything in my makeup bag this month! I still need to do an update on what I use for eyeliners and such- I just need to get it scheduled and show you guys!

2 comments:

  1. I have been using my Naked 3 palette a lot lately. I put a NYX white base (it's in a pot-- not the milk shadow stick) and then putting buzzfeed (I think-- not near the makeup as I am typing...) all over the lid. I feel like that white base makes the color translate exactly how I want it.

    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really great idea! I'll have to try that, because that color is so beautiful but doesn't perform well on it's own.

      I'm doing okay, thanks for asking!

      Delete