Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pinspiration: Simple but pretty nail art

I'm sure you all have noticed by now that I love nail polish. I also love nail art. But I am not any kind of artist, and cannot do any kind of nail art at all! So when I look at some of the nail art on pinterest, I typically pin the ones I think I might actually be able to do!
(Of course, if you go on my Beauty pin board, you'll see complex ones, too, but I don't actually think I can do those. I just think they are pretty!)

I have been doing plain nails for too long- I think it's time to try some new stuff! Here are some designs I found on pinterest that I think even I can manage!
(As always, if you click on the picture, it will take you to the pin so you can pin it to your boards. And please visit the blogs the pins come from- support other bloggers!)

 photo polkaheartsnailart_zps81d0274f.jpg

This is cute and seems simple enough! I know to make hearts you basically make three dots and then connect them.


 photo footballseasonnails_zps82d10f6f.jpg

With football season coming up, I can definitely see myself attempting this! I even have a white line polish I can use!


 photo strawcirclenails_zpsb2bfaa1c.jpg

Nail art. With a straw. It doesn't get much more simple than that!


 photo alternatingpolkadotcolornails_zps9ba2707f.jpg

This also seems simple enough- just alternate the base and the dot colors!


 photo fishtailnailart_zpsb83b2046.jpg

A step-by-step guide! I don't even think I can mess this one up!


Hope you all found some inspiration from the above photos! I'm off to paint my nails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment