Saturday, September 28, 2013

Bonus Post: 99 Questions Tag

I'm a little bored today, and am catching up on my YouTube Subscriptions, and saw MsGoldgirl's video on the 99 Question tag, and thought it might be a fun way for a) my readers to get to know me, and b)to waste some time while I'm procrastinating working on a huge blog post that will be coming mid October for the Geek Chic Dangerous To Go Alone collection. (Yes, I do work on blogs sometimes well in advance, especially if they are large posts!)

So, here it goes!


1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
My closet doesn't have a door, so I guess it's always open! (It does have a curtain, but the curtain is basically always open.)

2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
It depends on the type of shampoo and conditioner. Typically, no.


3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out, I move around too much to keep them tucked in.


4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Not personally.


5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
I do! I use them often at work.


6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes.


7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Notice it says "attacked" by bees but not stung? I wouldn't mind being attacked by bees if they don't sting me.

8: Do you have freckles?
Not really... Like, not on my face or anything, but maybe a few on my arms?


9: Do you always smile for pictures?
It depends, but usually.


10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
I feel like I have quite a few, is that a bad thing? I really dislike people that are not mindful of their germs. Especially during flu season. I also don't like when someone comes up behind me and touches me. It kind of freaks me out! I don't like people touching me without an invitation, in general. I have a feeling when I get pregnant I'm going to want to walk around in a bubble to keep hands away from my belly!


11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Only if I'm wearing a pedometer, which I'd like to get back into doing.


12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
Not that I can recall. 


13: What about pooped in the woods?
No.


14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
All the time!


15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, but sometimes I'll tap the end on my lip.


16: How many people have you slept with this week?
Just the one (my husband).


17: What size is your bed?
Queen. It's a good size for us, I don't see ever wanting a bigger bed.

18: What is your Song of the week?
Gorilla by Bruno Mars. 


19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I don't have a problem with it (it's just a color), but I would never buy a pink shirt for my husband. Mostly because I know he wouldn't wear it.


20: Do you still watch cartoons?
All the time- I just watched Tangled last night.


21: Whats your least favorite movie?
I can't think of anything off the top of my head.


22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
... why would you tell someone this?


23: What do you drink with dinner?
It depends.


24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet and Sour.


25: What is your favorite food?
I like comfort foods, and italian. I also love a good salad.


26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
So many. My husband and I have over 400 movies and I've watched at least half of them at least 3 - 4 times, if not more on some of them.


27: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My husband for both.


28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No.


29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Probably not.


30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I honestly can't remember.


31: Can you change the oil on a car?
I'm sure I could, but I never have.


32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope!


33: Ever ran out of gas?
No, I'm actually a fanatic about always making sure I have gas in my car!


34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
I freaking love sandwiches. My favorite sandwich I've ever had has to be the Tuna Salad Sandwich from Point Loma Seafood in San Diego. My brother-in-law recommended I have it last time we were in San Diego visiting them, and I've been having dreams of it ever since. I also love the Tuna Melt at Sequoia Sandwich Company. I clearly like a good Tuna sandwich.


35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I'm not sure about the best thing, but I love having bagels for breakfast.

36: What is your usual bedtime?
Usually between 9 and 10 on work nights.


37: Are you lazy?
I do tend towards laziness, but I try my best to not be!


38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I was a ballerina, I was Beetlejuice, I've been a Black Widow (which is funny, because I hate spiders), I was a dead cheerleader, I was Princess Leia... I've been a lot of things!


39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Rat


40: How many languages can you speak?
English.


41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
So many. I'm actually planning a blog post about that this month!


42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos!


43: Are you stubborn?
I can be, but I wouldn't say it's a trait someone would tell someone else I have.


44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Neither- I watch either Conan or Jimmy Fallon if I watch Late Night anything.


45: Ever watch soap operas?
I never really have!


46: Are you afraid of heights?
Yes. 


47: Do you sing in the car?
All the time!


48: Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes, if I'm listening to music.


49: Do you dance in the car?
Again, all the time! 


50: Ever used a gun?
I've used a BB Gun. I want to take gun lessons, though! 


51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Probably at my wedding.


52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No, I love musicals!


53: Is Christmas stressful?
Only if you allow it to be! My husband and I generally shop early (usually online either on Thanksgiving or the day after), and get everything wrapped as it comes in. 


54: Ever eat a pierogi?
I had to look it up, and I don't think that I have.


55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
I love the chocolate satin pie from Marie Callende'rs.


56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A Teacher, A Librarian, or an Accountant. I am none of those things lol.


57: Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I absolutely do.


58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Quite often.


59: Take a vitamin daily?
No, but I should!


60: Wear slippers?
Sometimes.


61: Wear a bath robe?
Yes.


62: What do you wear to bed?
Depends. Usually a night gown (something like this), a tank and shorts, or a shirt and underwear. 


63: First concert?
I think it was Bachman Turner Overdrive at a fair. But if you mean in a venue, it would be The Offspring.


64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target. I haven't been in a Kmart in years (though I do think they have cute stuff, I just always forget about them), and I really prefer not having to go to Wal-Mart.


65: Nike or Adidas?
Nike. Not that I own either, but if I had to choose.


66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
That really depends! To just snack on, probably cheetos.


67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Probably peanuts.

68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope!


69: Ever take dance lessons?
I took a few tap lessons when I was a kid!


70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I see him doing something he loves.


71: Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.


72: Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope.


73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, I cry all the time.


74: Own any record albums?
No.


75: Own a record player?
No.


76: Regularly burn incense?
No.


77: Ever been in love?
Yes, and I still am!


78: Who would you like to see in concert?
I'd really enjoy seeing Bruno Mars, or Macklemore. I also want to go see Rush again (they're my favorite band), or Metallica again. Both put on a great show.


79: What was the last concert you saw?
I think Rush a couple of years ago. It's been a long time since I've been to a concert.


80: Hot tea or cold tea?
That really depends on my mood, but I do love a good hot cup of tea!


81: Tea or coffee?
Tea, I dislike the taste of coffee and it makes me jittery. 


82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles.


83: Can you swim well?
No, I am not a strong swimmer. I learned to swim later in life, and I attribute that to my inexperience. Plus, I just don't get in the water all that often. 


84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.


85: Are you patient?
Sometimes? Lol.


86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
We had a DJ at our wedding.


87: Ever won a contest?
I've won things before, but I've never been like a grand prize winner.


88: Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope! 

89: Which are better black or green olives?
Black.


90: Can you knit or crochet?
No, but I wouldn't mind learning.


91: Best room for a fireplace?
A living or family room.


92: Do you want to get married?
I am married, and I hope to never have to get married again!


93: If married, how long have you been married?
A year and a few months.


94: Who was your HS crush?
My HS crush ended up being my boyfriend my senior year. 


95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, I'm an adult.


96: Do you have kids?
Not currently.


97: Do you want kids?
Eventually, I want one. We might decide to have another, but right now we are planning on "one and done". 


98: Whats your favorite color?
Purple


99: Do you miss anyone right now?
I kind of miss my grandparents, I should give them a call!


Okay, that was fun! I might do another sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment