Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Walmart Winter 2015 Beauty Box

Last fall, I signed up for the Walmart Beauty Box.
And then I super failed and never posted about it!

Now, I don't know why I signed up for this. I'm not a person that shops at Walmart, for many reasons, but this just seemed like a good bet. It would be all drug store stuff, and the opportunity to try new things.
And it comes quarterly, automatically, unlike the Target one which is like hit and miss (mostly miss) on getting.


 photo AFEAEA22-412D-48E7-8704-16ED986C0834_zpshgqtpsq5.jpg

 photo DB53E33F-6505-4177-84D0-AA9EC5565A2D_zpsftcse71y.jpg

The box contains the following items: L'oreal Oleo Therapy Oil Infused Shampoo and Conditioner, Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Maple Kiss, Jergens BB Body in Light, Nivea Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E Lotion, and Olay Fresh Effects Make-Up Removal Cloths.


 photo 087EDAEA-DBB7-43C1-AC46-4A8927EDB638_zpsfkia6iiw.jpg

Here's a better pic of the lipstick. It's a really pretty color, and I might try it out. Though my lips have been super dry (more so than normal).


I'm a little sick of that Jergens BB Cream (I've received it three separate times, all of which you can view by going to my Jergens tag.), but I'll definitey use everthing else, so it was worth the $5.00!


Do any of you get the Walmart Beauty Box??



FTC: I purchased this subscription with my own money. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment