Thursday, January 29, 2015

Vaxza iPhone 6 Battery Case Review

I've always wanted to get a battery case for my phone. I recently signed up for Tomoson, which is a website where bloggers/vloggers can go to apply to receive products to review, and I came across this and figured "Why not apply!" And to my surprise, Vaxza chose me to review their phone case!


I use my iPhone all the time. Between listening to music and surfing the net, I drain my battery almost completely every single day. So having an extended battery case was a no-brainer that I had not even thought of purchasing before- instead I was just carrying my charger around with me everywhere.

 photo 2F40BAF2-4FC0-4C0A-A53A-2170C8186074_zps1v6ai60f.jpg

 photo 25FFA446-1511-40F1-96D5-05483C1E7003_zpsiilwruud.jpg

Included in the package are the battery case, a headphone jack extender (which you will need if you want to have this case on and plug into headphones), and a USB cable. You just hook it up to any available USB port and let it charge. Vaxza recommends only using their included cable to charge their case.

This case takes about 5 1/2 hours to fully charge from drained. There is a button on the back of the case you hold down once your phone is in the case to charge your phone. There is an LED display above where the button is located that indicates how charged your case is. The display is very bright- you'll definitely know how far along in the charge process you are!

Vaxza does recommend you let your phone battery drain low before charging, which is just better for your phone battery anyway. (Though, does anyone do this in real life?! I'm trying!)
I can usually get two almost full charges off of one charge of the case, which I think is great! It takes about 3 hours to get a full charge.

I really have no complaints about this case. The only thing is that it seems to leave the front of your phone completely exposed - the top edges are almost completely uniform with the case, so if you drop your phone face down, you might have some damage. That's why for me, personally, I have this case in my purse and use it as I need it. Though I was recently shopping and had this on all day, charging my phone as needed, and I did drop my phone once and sustained no damage to the case or my phone.


If you're a heavy iPhone user and you're in the market for an extended battery case, this is a great one! I highly recommend it!



Disclosure: I received this product from Vaxza via Tomoson to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment