Thursday, May 8, 2014

What's in my makeup bag? (As of May 8th, 2014)

It's a new month, time to change it up again!
(Old background- I wasn't in the mood (read: too lazy) to get out my photo studio.)


 What's In My Makeup Bag

Foundations- pretty much the same as last month, but I'm adding the Revlon BB Cream. I really need to use this up, so I'm going to try to focus on that more than the others.

What's in my makeup bag

I hit pan on a couple of these blushes, as you can see, so they are well loved. Eventually I need to pick up a new Ulta blush in Exposed, because it's one of my favorite that I own. 
And I can't buy Pink Glow by Physician's Formula anymore (as far as I can tell, it's been discontinued), but I'm honestly sick of saying that to myself, and I should just enjoy it, so I am!

What's in my makeup bag

Time to give up being Naked and get out my Lorac Pro! To complement them, I am bringing two old Tarte Eyeshadows in Sweet Valley High (which is also discontinued and almost dead) and West Egg (which has some severe pan-hittage). Also I'm using a Too Faced Duo, and two Bareminerals shades. 

What's in my makeup bag

And mascaras- all really good staying power formulas, because it's starting to get warm here!



What are you all liking for this month??

No comments:

Post a Comment