Wednesday, May 14, 2014

GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment Review

glamglow youthmud tinglexoliate treatment

I had heard a lot of hype about these GLAMGLOW masks, so I was excited when I saw this in my March 2014 New Beauty Test Tube.

How To Use: Apply a layer to clean skin. The mask will tingle as it tightens and brightens skin. Leave on for five to 10 minutes and rinse off with water, using circular motions to deepen exfoliation. Use once or twice a week.

Benefits Include: Natural Smoother: This unique formula works to activate the skin's collagen synthesis to naturally moisturize your skin; and Protective Formula: This restorative mask absorbs impurities without removing the natural oils essential to the skin.


Initial Impressions: My first impressions are that this makes a HUGE mess! As I was putting it on my face, it was getting everywhere! There are little leaves in this, and I feel like they did nothing but get everywhere. 

I do like the way this dries- quickly. And after rinsing, it didn't leave my skin feeling too tight, but as it was drying my skin got so tight I couldn't even close my eyes- intense!  My skin did look nice for a couple days afterward, and kept that same softness, which was impressive!

Final Impressions: I have now completely used this sample, and I still really like it. I love the way it dries, and the fact that it tingles just enough but not too much to be irritating. I really do feel liked this help clear up a couple really disgusting hormonal blemishes, because within a couple days after using this (and not altering anything else), they were going down more than they would have without it. And this really got my skin clean, but I didn't feel like it was stripping it or causing it to become more dry. 

The only downsides are the mess, and the price. This is an expensive mask. But for a splurge purchase, I can definitely see myself going after this in the future. 


You can purchase your own GLAMGLOW Youthmud mask here.

FTC: This product was received as part of a subscription service which was purchased with my own money. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment