Wednesday, May 7, 2014

This Month in Nails - April 2014

Love & Beauty in Wine with a top coat of Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia


Love and Beauty in Wine and Revlon Facets Of Fuchsia

Love and Beauty in Wine and Revlon Facets Of Fuchsia

This wasn't one of my favorite combos ever, but I forgot how much I love Facets of Fuchsia! Definitely the anti-Spring nail, but it was fun.


Ulta in Baby Doll with a top coat of Wet n' Wild Fergie in Rock n' Roll

Ulta in Baby Doll and Wet n' Wild Fergie in Rock n' Roll

Ulta Baby Doll and Wet n' Wild Fergie in Rock 'n Roll 

This is one of my least favorite combos ever- I thought it would look so much better in my head, but forgot how dark the base was in the Fergie polish. Oh well, lesson learned.
Baby Doll is one of my absolute favorite neutrals, though. Love it.


So, that's it, because I had a really bad experience with my nails. *Sigh*   
I told you guys, it's a process. 


FTC: Please see above for how polishes were received. Unless stated otherwise, they were purchased by me with my own money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment