Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Life - Update

Hi everyone-

There should be a New Beauty Test Tube post here, but I don't have it finished yet.

My grandmother passed away unexpectedly but peacefully last Friday night, May 16th. I have been busy, helping with preparations, mourning the loss of an amazing woman, and just generally being busy.
Usually I have posts finished a week to two weeks in advance, but unfortunately, more important issues arose and I was unable to finish the post in time.

So for the first time, I'm putting up a post saying there won't be a post today- because we are celebrating the life she lived on this day, and mourning her loss.




The New Beauty post will appear sometime over the long Memorial Day weekend, most likely either Saturday or Sunday.

Thank you all for understanding.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley- So sorry to see this about your grandmother. I lost my grandma two years ago this week, and I still think of her every single day. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Allie! I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, too.

      Delete