Thursday, April 3, 2014

What's in my makeup bag? (As of April 3rd, 2014)

New month, new makeup!



What's in my makeup bag?

I got a new foundation and powder! I was hanging out at Sephora looking around, because I wanted to try a liquid foundation. The girl at my Sephora was super nice, and did one of those color matching things, and helped me decide on the CoverFX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation and the Cover FX Illuminating Setting Powder. I've been using this for about a week, and I really, really like it! It's been so long since I've used a liquid foundation on a regular basis, and I'm surprised how much I am enjoying it. Definitely worth the price I paid.
(I also like that the Color thing matched me with a Dior and a Lancome foundation, and she steered me toward this anyway. I know they don't work off of commission at Sephora, but it's rare that they don't always recommend the most expensive thing.)

What's in my makeup bag?

I'm also going to be trying to use these babies from Geek Chic more. 


Let me know if you guys like this way of me showing you what I'll be using for the month, or the old way. This way obviously takes me less time, but I'll definitely go back to the other way if you guys like it more.


FTC: All products were gifts or purchased by me with my own money. Everything else was purchased by me with my own money. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment