Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Target Beauty Box, March 2014

This is a little bit of a late post, but I got the Target Beauty Box!
This isn't a monthly box or anything, but every once in awhile Target puts these out for $5.00. I recommend following the blog My Subscription Addiction because it's her blog that alerted me to this being on sale. The only reason I got it is because it had a couple of products I wanted to try anyway!

On to the box!


March 2014 Target Beauty Box

It came like this! So cute!

March 2014 Target Beauty Box

And here are all the products. They're all what I would consider "deluxe" samples, but the smoochies and the mascara are full sizes!

L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

The first product is a full size of the L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara. I've been using this on and off, and the formula is a little on the wet side, but I enjoy it! It really separates my lashes. I'm not sure it really does that butterfly thing where the lashes are longer on the ends, but as far as mascaras go, it's pretty good! And considering it costs more than this entire box? A definite win!


 photo targetbeautybox_march2014_6_zps18067789.jpg

The second product is the Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo. I was going to be buying this the next time I needed dry shampoo, and now I don't think I will. So far, not impressed! 

Toni and Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray

The third product is the Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray. I've never used a Sea Salt Spray before, and I can't decide how I feel about it. I'll definitely do a review when I figure out how I feel.

Jergens BB Body

And more of this Jergens BB Body! I received a sample of this in my March 2014 Birchbox, but this is actually a bigger sample than what I received. I actually am enjoying this lotion on my legs, but I'm not using it consistently enough to see if it actually does make a difference over time. I need to start doing that.


Covergirl lipslicks smoochies

The last product is this smoochies gloss by Covergirl. It's not actually as glittery coming out as it appears in the package, and I'm surprised also by the fact that it's not an absolutely sticky mess like some of the other Covergirl glosses.



Overall, I'm glad I spent the $5.00 on this! I am repeating everyone when I say I wish Target would make these a regular thing- seriously an amazing deal with some great products!



FTC: I purchased this box with my own money, and I am in no way affiliated with Target. All thought and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment