Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Agave Healing Oil Treatment Review

Agave Healing Oil Treatment Review

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Agave Healing Oil Treatment

I received this oil in my March 2014 Birchbox, and from the minute I opened it to the very last drop that I scrapped out of the package with my finger, I was in love. I wish the sample had come a little differently, but despite my concerns about not being able to use it, I absolutely was, and I absolutely did. It didn't leave my hair weighed down, it smelled wonderful (coconut and vanilla), and it left my hair feeling wonderfully soft and shiny. And it didn't make my hair super oily, even on a day that I overdid it by a lot! Which, unlike the other hair oils I've used, was a surprise! 


So the big question- would I repurchase? And out of all the hair oils I've used so far, how does it compare?
Well... drumroll........
It's the best. Hands down, the BEST hair oil I've used so far. Even better than the Josie Maran
I am actually saving up my birchbox points so I can get the trio of Agave products (includes this hair oil, and a shampoo and conditioner) so I can try the complete system. It is just amazing and I am really very, very impressed! 
This is an oil I can use every single day, and not have any excess greasiness, and feel like it is making my hair more healthy in the process.




FTC: This product was purchased with my own money. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment