Friday, April 4, 2014

A What's In My Makeup Bag update!

So, remember my post from yesterday where I raved about that CoverFX foundation and powder?


Well, I write my posts usually the weekend before they go up. And at that time, I did really love the foundation. But I used it all of last week with no problems. Until I started breaking out. And the foundation started wearing funny.
I didn't do anything different, and I didn't change up a moisturizer at all. But it did start doing weird things, and considering I paid $72.00 for both of these? I really couldn't afford to just let the foundation sit there and me not use it.
(Today was the last straw- I sit at a desk all day for my job, and I went to the bathroom about 10am (which is about 4 1/2 to 5 hours after I put on my makeup, and my foundation was just gone. Melted right off my face. And it was just a little streaky. Not cute.)


So I decided to go to Sephora to exchange the foundation. But since I'm a genius, I didn't keep my receipt, so I had to do an exchange. And I decided to get the Naked 2 Palette, and Too Faced Glitter Glue.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

I now own all the Naked palettes!

 Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

The casing is pretty much the same as the Naked 3, only a different shade.

 Urban Decay Naked 2

And it also came with these primer pods, and a brush.

 Urban Decay Naked 2

I never really wanted this before, but I have been looking at a lot of swatches and tutorials lately for it. And since I had to exchange the foundation for something anyway (and walked around for over an hour looking for something), I decided to just go ahead! And I actually really, really love the colors. So in my makeup bag it goes to play!

Too Faced Glitter Glue

This is also a product I've been wanting to try!

Too Faced Glitter Glue

I really, really hate fallout, so hopefully this helps!

Too Faced Glitter Glue

It's a little thicker, and tackier, than regular Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and it does appear that it works! I tried it with Urban Decay's Sidecar from the Naked palette (infamous for it's fallout), and while it didn't help during application, after removing the fallout from under my eyes, there was no more fallout, at all. Usually with that particular shade, I get fallout all day long. But no more!

Too Faced Glitter Glue

Not sure how you can see that, but it blends in extremely well!


So that's what's additional in my makeup bag now! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment