Thursday, February 13, 2014

Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer Review

Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer I received in my Fall/Winter 2013 QVC New Beauty Test Tube.

As I said when I first received this product, I am absolutely in love with it. I'm currently scraping the bottom of the container that I received in the Test Tube, and have a backup of the same size waiting for me. (I ordered this duo from Sephora.com.) 

The product itself is thick, so you don't need much to moisturize your whole face. It has an extremely strong floral scent, but this goes away after the product soaks in. It also burns a little- but to me, it's nothing bothersome and doesn't also make my skin red or irritated. 
It is also just works for my skin, and hasn't made me break out. I've also noticed my skin looking better under my makeup when using this. 

I have noticed that this can make makeup ball up a bit if it's not allowed to soak in all the way prior to putting makeup on- this isn't a product to use when you're in a rush. But usually I put this on, then put on my eyemakeup, and by the time I'm done with that, this product is soaked in and I can follow with my CC creams or foundation (or both). 
I also really, really like the way my skin looks with this product alone. It doesn't make my skin greasy, and I actually feel like my skin glows. I'm comfortable enough with this product alone to just leave my house, which is saying a lot because I can't do that with every single moisturizer.


The only downside to this product is the price- a 2 oz size is $69.00. However, it's good enough that I'm going to at least try to get a 0.5 oz size every once in awhile (when I can find it), so I have it for the days when I want my skin to look really, really good. I highly recommend if you can find the 0.5oz size, to pick it up and give it a try! Or, ask for a sample at your local Sephora!

You can purchase the 0.5 oz size here, or the 2 oz size here.


FTC: This product was originally received as part of a subscription box, which I paid for with my own money, and has now been repurchased with my own money. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley!!

    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Whitney from Whitney a la Mode nominated me, and I thought of you right away! Details are at my blog. Hope you're doing well! :)

    http://buttonsbees.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-beautiful-gesture-liebster-award.html

    Allison

    ReplyDelete