Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age CC Color Correcting Cream Review

Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age CC Color Correcting Cream

Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age CC Color Correcting Cream Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age CC Color Correcting Cream

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Lumene CC cream I received in my November 2013 New Beauty Test Tube

This is one of my favorite products I have received in a New Beauty Test Tube, and quite possibly in my favorite products of all time. It provides an amazing amount of coverage, corrects any pigmentation problems, and works really well under any product I decide to pair it with.

To use this product, you basically just squeeze the tube to get out the desired amount, apply it on your face, and smooth in. I have noticed when I store this product upright, it tends to leak a little (it stays in the container, but the minute that lid comes off, the product starts coming out), so I store it upside down now and no longer have this issue. 

It's a very thin formula, but provides a decent amount of coverage- I would say it is definitely a light-to-medium coverage. And I've used it with my Bare Minerals, a liquid foundation, and just some regular setting powder, and I believe I've had great results with all three.
I've also been able to build this product up quite a bit without it looking cakey, which is great for those days when I'm running a little later for work and need to get out of the door without the usual fuss. 

I have also had absolutely no issues with breakouts being caused by this product. If anything, I feel like it's helping my skin because I don't have to use a ton of products in addition to it to keep my skin feeling moisturized, and also get a desired coverage with makeup. I don't have good skin by any means, and this helps me feel more confident as well!

This product is the reason that, even though I don't love every New Beauty Test Tube I have received, there are gems that I never would have discovered without them. Lumene is just not a familiar brand to me, and I was obsessed with the Ponds BB cream (which I still really like!), so I wouldn't have branched out to find this. And, thankfully, it is within my budget limitations and I will definitely be repurchasing again as soon as it is time!


You can purchase this Lumene product here, or at your local Ulta!


FTC: This product was received as part of a subscription box, which I paid for with my own money. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment