Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pinspiration: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Since receiving the Naked 3 Palette, I've had a lot of fun coming up with ways to wear it. And I've been utilizing Pinterest to come up with new ideas!
Here are some of my favorite I've run across!

(Clicking on the link will take you directly to the pin so that you can repin to your own boards. Please visit the blogs of the people you pin- it means a lot to us bloggers to see that people enjoy what we do!)


 photo naked3pin_zpsd3c7b4de.jpg

I really love how soft and sultry this is.  And it's the only way I've been able to get Blackheart to work for me and not look like I got socked in the face, so that's always a good thing!



 photo naked3pin_2_zps9497b30f.jpg

I haven't tried this look yet (I'm still a tad too afraid of Blackheart), but I plan on at least trying it out soon on a day when I'm okay with taking my makeup off right away (as in, not a work day). I really like the combination of colors used.



 photo naked3pin_3_zpsf43563e0.jpg

This has basically been my go-to, every day look since discovering this pin. The combo of colors is perfect, but still soft enough for my day job. I love it!


I really love the Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay, and I highly recommend it if you haven't already purchased it. It is well worth the price for the quality and amount of product you are getting, and I definitely would consider repurchasing if anything was to happen. This is a solid runner up to the Lorac Pro as my favorite palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment