Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pinspiration: Superbowl Nail Ideas

I am a huge football fan. So it should come as no surprise that I love the Superbowl. Not just because the commercials are great (though they are), and not just because Bruno Mars is performing this year (though I do love him!), but because I love the game. I grew up watching football with my grandmother, and it's a tradition I still enjoy with her today. From September to February, we are together almost every single weekend.

One of my favorite things about the Superbowl is how into it everyone I know gets. It's exciting, especially when you are invested in a team. And I'm the kind of girl that tends to go all out- team colors from my eyelids down to my fingertips. And this year is especially exciting, because my favorite team, the Seattle Seahawks, are going to the Superbowl!!!

Here are some fun nail ideas I found on Pinterest for both the Seahawks and the Denver Broncos.
(As always with these Pinspiration posts, if you click on the picture, it will take you directly to the pin to repin. These photos are not mine, and I do not claim to have credit over them. Please visit the blogs that are pinned directly!)



 photo seahawksnails_zps8e73d090.jpg

Holy Wow! I really wish I could do this. Maybe with enough patience I could do something similar on my left hand, but there is no way I could do it on my right!


 photo broncosnails_zps75f32e0c.jpg

This is a really cute and simple idea for Broncos nails. You could also swap out the blue and orange for a different blue and green and have really simple Seahawks nails!


 photo seahawksnails2_zps60ca35b5.jpg

This is another one that you could definitely swap out the colors on. I love the simplicity, and the little football. So cute!


I have quite a few more ideas posted on my Beauty Pinterest board. I usually post these on there while I'm working on the post, so be sure to check out that board to see things first!

Have a good Superbowl Sunday everyone! Go Seahawks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment