Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What's in my makeup bag? (As of December 17th, 2013)

I'm getting naked this month!

 photo allmynakeds_zps577774e0.jpg

I completely cheated and I've been using my Naked 3 Palette already. I could not help myself!
So needless to say, it's going in this month's bag so I can continue playing. I'm also going to just use my other two Naked palettes. I don't own the Naked 2.
I'm excited to see all the different combos I can come up with!

For face, I'm using the same blushes as before, but switching up the base a little bit.


 photo foundations_zps06d9108c.jpg

I've been using the Lumene CC cream since receiving it in my November New Beauty Test Tube, and I really, really love it. I'm also adding back in the Ponds BB cream. I'm keeping the bareMinerals, and I'm also adding the Urban Decay finishing powder. I'm a fan of it- I wish it applied a little differently, but it's a nice finishing powder.

I love switching up my mascaras pretty much competely every time.
I know I shouldn't have this many mascaras open at once, and I know they expire. But I will throw them away if they dry up or start smelling bad. You can stop emailing me!


 photo 121713mascara_zps3244873d.jpg

I got the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro glam in my Rose Vox Box, and I'm okay with it so far. I haven't use it enough to decide. The only other one pictured I'm still not sure of is the Lash Domination mascara, so I really want to make myself use it a lot to try to decide if I should go for a full size or not.
I do think I will need to break down and buy a full size of the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. It's so nice. It's not Better Than Sex, but it's better than a lot of mascara's I've tried, and I've decided it would be worth the cost.

Everything else is staying the same from my last makeup bag update- same eyeliners, same blushes.



I'd love to see what you guys are using, so feel free to make your own blog posts and link below, and I'll come check them out!
I'm on a low buy for the foreseeable future (trying really hard to get things paid down to save for house down payment!), but I still love ideas!


FTC: The Rimmel Mascara was provided by Influenster for review, and the Lash Domination mascara was a gift from a friend. Everything else was purchased with my own money. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment