Thursday, December 5, 2013

This Month in Looks - November 2013

I am starting a new series this month, and, to be honest, I am a little nervous about it!
I do my makeup every morning for work, and I thought showing you my eye looks would give you all ideas about how I am actually using the products in my makeup bag, and also, for myself, to look back on what I'm actually using. 

I might not remember to do it every day, but I will be sharing what I remember to capture.
Also, I appreciate constructive criticism, but I don't appreciate people being mean. I'm not claiming to be the best at makeup or anything by posting these pictures. I know my lighting could use some work.
I'm just hoping that as I go on, I'll figure more out, and you guys can see how far I have come!




This look is from November 19th. I used the following products: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Geek Chic Cosmetic's Angel of Thursday (all over lid), bareMinerals Smoky Sage (outer corner and under eye), Ulta Waterproof Automatic Eye Liner in Black (upper lash line), Too Faced Glamour To Go Palette Gray/Black shade (upper tightline) and Cream shade (highlight) and bronzer (crease), Mally Volumizing Mascara in Black (upper lashes), and Cover Girl Lash Blast Length in Black (lower lashes). 

 photo 111913look3_zpsbc825fdd.jpg

 photo 111913look2_zps61908764.jpg

 photo 111913look_zpsf353cd22.jpg



The next look is from November 21st. I used the following products: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Too Faced Shadow BonBons in Cinnamon Sugar (lid and inner corner), Lovey Dovey (outer corner and lower lash line), Vanilla (highlight), and a mix of Hot Cocoa and Candy Rose (crease), Benefit They're Real Mascara (upper lashes), and Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Waterproof Mascara lower lash part (lower lashes).

 photo 112113_look_zps4b66fce9.jpg

 photo 112113_look2_zpsed6d6a76.jpg

 photo 112113_look3_zps9c58638b.jpg

 photo 112113_look4_zps6df7c85a.jpg


That's it for this month!
I apologize for the quality of these pictures, and as I've said before, it's still something I'm working on. I brightened up the last picture a bit on my computer, so I might try paying with that to see if it brings the light out more, without affecting the quality or colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment