Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What's in my makeup bag? (As of October 16th, 2013)

This is a special edition of WIMMB, because it's actually my Travel edition!
I am getting ready to see my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and nephew in San Diego. We plan to go to the library down there (IT'S THREE STORIES!) and do some makeup shopping, among some other things we have planned that will be posted on this blog!


I was really thrilled with my choices last go 'round. So much so, that I'm keeping almost everything I've already picked out! It has just been working so well for me, and I'm having fun experimenting with the different combinations I can get using the different things I picked. But there are a couple more things that are a must for me in terms of travel that I will be throwing in with the bunch.

First, though, the things I'm loosing- the Bare Minerals Eye shadows, and the Maybelline Color Tattoos, except the one in Bad to the Bronzed, which I am keeping. I haven't been using them much and want to make room for the stuff I am adding!


Of course, I have to bring my Lorac Pro Palette. It's my must have palette for travel!
If I could only fit one palette into my bag (like if I was flying, instead of driving), I would only be bringing this.

 photo loracpro_zps5458dc3e.jpg
(I have a full review on this palette you can find here, and I also have a pinspiration post for it here.)


I am also going to be bringing my Coastal Scents palette, mainly for the bottom row- the blushes.

 photo coastalscents78shadowblushpalette3_zps9e3ff0eb.jpg

 photo coastalscents78shadowblushpalette_zpse1417b7c.jpg

I need to just invest in the blush palette. I really love the quality and pigmentation of these blushes- they blend well and they last a long time.


And that's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment