Wednesday, September 3, 2014

This Month in Nails - August 2014

Wet n' Wild Wild Shine in Straight A Jesse

Wet N' Wild Wild Shine in Straight A Jesse

This is from the Saved by the Bell collection that Wet n' Wild issued a few years ago. It's probably one of my favorite colors that I own, because it's so obnoxious, but also a really good orange for my skin tone. I'm not a fan of how it really never gets opaque (it is a neon polish), but I'm sure if I used a white base first, it wouldn't be a problem.




This is my last nail polish post. I'm still going to post nail stuff, but not as a monthly series. I keep forgetting to take pictures when I paint my nails, and by the time I remember, it doesn't look great. I post pictures every so often on instagram, so I'll link to those for my Nail Polish collection page- I always used to remember to do that, I just don't really when it's with my camera.
Something else will be replacing this series, which you guys will see on the 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment