Ahhh I love everything in this bag!
- The Bag: I can't actually tell if I'll like this or not. I like the colors, but I'll reserve judgement until I hold it in my hands.
- Alterna Haircare CAVIAR CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction: I have wanted to try this for awhile, so I'm really happy to see it in my bag. I just hope that it's a decent enough sample to at least get 3 or 4 uses.
- Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush: I'm always excited for new brushes, and I've heard good things about Crown Brushes.
- NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow: I wonder if I'll be receiving this purple shade, because according to the ipsy website, there are 10 different shades I might receive. I'm already a fan of NYX, so unless they send me a color I don't like, I know that I'll like it.
- Pacifica Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil: I never really get excited about standard pencil liners- I'm more of a fan of the kind that twist up. So this is one product that I'm just meh about, and I kind of wish I had received the nail polish instead. There are two color choices (Gunmetal or Fringe), and I don't really care which one I get.
- CAILYN Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss: The two choices are Basic Instinct (which is the one shown above), and Love Affair, which is a deeper red color. I kind of am hoping I get Basic Instinct. According to the spoilers, this will be a full sized item. (And the lipgloss is worth $19.00, so this will basically pay for the whole bag.)
I really like the bag this time- it's kind of got an 80s vibe, and I like that it's just a little bigger than the last couple of months' bags have been.
Alterna Haircare CAVIAR CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction
A miracle leave-in product that delivers 10 benefits in 1 easy step, leaving hair perfectly polished. Can be used alone or as a foundation for the layering of other styling products.
How To Use: Apply evenly to clean, towel-dried hair & style as desired. Can also be used as a finisher on dry hair for added perfection.
How It Works: Caviar CC Cream perfects hair in 10 different ways for complete: Moisture, Shine, Smoothness, Softness, Anti-Breakage, Heat Protection, Light Hold, UV Protection, Manageability and Strength
Will I Use It?: I've already tried it once, but results weren't that exciting. I'll keep using it and do a more complete review.
Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush
This dual-ended brush offers the best of both worlds.
How To Use: The shadow brush is perfect for applying eye shadow or contouring the eye, while the crease brush is designed to be used dry for defining the eye, or wet for precision concealing.
Will I Use It?: I've used this brush a handful of times since receiving it, and I understand why Crown Brushes are so hyped. This is one of the best quality brushes I own, and can definitely see investing in some others in the near future.
NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow in Bling
Whether your look is edgy or natural, NYX’s unique formulation is easy to blend and build on. 88 amazing shades inspired by the latest fashion runway trends.
How It Works: Hot Singles are intense! Powerfully loaded with pigments, this versatile formula lets you make a statement for any occasion
Will I Use It?: I added it to my makeup bag, but haven't used it yet. I will, though!
Pacifica Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil in Fringe
These rich water-proof, buttery smooth eye pencils glide on smooth and deliver big color pay off with every stroke.
How It Works: Long-lasting natural formula, provides hours of wear and contains beneficial ingredients great for the sensitive eye area.
Will I Use It?: I used it on a day when I knew I'd need a waterproof mascara, and this definitely came through- it didn't budge at all. It's a nice, dark brown color, and I really like it!
CAILYN Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss in Basic Instinct
CAILYN Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss delivers the stunning color impact of a lip stain and high shine of a lip gloss.
How It Works: This silky smooth gloss glides on your lips like butter, leaving you with a lacquer like finish.
Will I Use It?: I really like the color, but I haven't used it yet.
I really enjoyed everything in this bag, but I have decided to switch up my profile a bit- I've unmarked lip products completely. Hopefully I won't receive any for awhile, because I'm not even a big lip product junkie, so none of them are really getting used.
This isn't reflected at all of the color or quality of the lip products received, I just won't use them and would rather see what else I get if that option isn't available for now.
If any of you are interested in signing up for ipsy, please click there and use my affiliate link! I receive points which I will exchange for products that I can review on this blog.
FTC: This box was purchased by me with my own money. All opinions are my own. All product descriptions were taken directly from ipsy, amazon.com, or the product page on the brand's website.
This post contains Amazon.com affiliate links and an ipsyaffiliate link. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
The individual product links to the ipsy product page are not affiliate links.