Saturday, September 6, 2014

Judging A Book By It's Cover: True Believer by Nicholas Sparks

 photo TrueBeliever_NicholasSparks_zps3f3a038c.jpg

I was at my Aunt's house today, and she had five bags of books. She was going to be donating them to our library for their Friends of the Library sale, but asked if I wanted to pick out a few first. I ended up picking 5 (I'll post a "haul" on those soon), and this was one of them!


I've actually read very few Nicholas Sparks books (I've read A Walk To Remember and The Best Of Me), but I usually see the movies based on his books, and enjoy them (even though they all make me cry), so I figured I'd give this a shot.

According to some of the reviews, this isn't your typical "and then someone dies" Sparks' novel. It's just a really nice romantic novel. So that's how I'm going into this book- I expect romance, and I hope I get it!


Have any of you read Nicholas Sparks? What do you think about his books?



No comments:

Post a Comment