Wednesday, March 5, 2014

This Month in Nails - February 2014

Zoya in Storm


 photo ZoyaStorm_zps2dd0095d.jpg


 photo Zoya_Storm2_zps2733d1a0.jpg
I got this polish during the Zoya promo (buy three for the cost of shipping), and I don't know if it's just because it's a new bottle of polish or what, but I am not super impressed with the dispersion of the holographic micro glitters. It's not at all like my beloved Aurora (seen in this blog post). But I am hoping it's because it's a new bottle, and when the formula settles a bit, it will be better. I was really impressed with the staying power of this polish- I wore it for almost a week with no chipping or tip wear. I continue to be impressed with Zoya polish, and highly recommend it!


Finger Paints in Vintage Violet with an accent nail of China Glaze in Be Berry, Be Bright


FingerPaints Vintage Violet China Glaze Be Berry Be Bright


FingerPaints Vintage Violet China Glaze Be Berry Be Bright

Fingerpaints in Vintage Violet will always have a special place in my heart, because I got engaged wearing that shade! (Is that super lame and cheesy? Probably!) I thought that Be Berry, Be Bright (which was a Christmas gift from my sister-in-law) would pair nicely with it, and it did, but you can't see too many of the purple glitters because the purple polish hides them a bit. But I still really liked this combo.




That's it- another month where I didn't paint my nails very much. I'm definitely going to try to do better next month!


FTC: Please see above for how polishes were received. Unless stated otherwise, they were purchased by me with my own money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment