Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pinspiration: Spring Nail Ideas

Happy First Day of Spring!
I'm not usually one for "theming" my nails to a particular season, but pinterest has me "pinspired" to give some of these nail looks a try!
(Clicking on the photos will take you directly to the pin so you can pin it to your own boards. All photos are credited to the appropriate blog, which you can reach by clicking on the pin from pinterest.)

 photo springnails_zpsb6593b1e.jpg

Ahh! So Cute! I wish I was talented enough to do nail art like this- maybe I could give the polka dots a try!


 photo springnails2_zps69c40140.jpg

Also so super cute! To me, yellow nail polish just screams Spring (and Summer, too)!


 photo springnails3_zpsa88253b8.jpg

I think this would be so super cute for a Spring wedding as a guest, or a bridal or baby shower.


 photo springnails4_zpsb6593b1e.jpg

I did a variation on this last year around Easter, and got a lot of compliments! To me, it's just the perfect, pastel nod to Spring!



Obviously you can wear whatever polish you want, and I rock a dark nail in Spring as quick as I rock a bright nail in the Winter. But there really is just something about a cute, pastel nail in the Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment