Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Amazon.com Kindle Monthly Book Deals Posts Discontinued

Hey guys,

So, in place of what usually is my first post of the month, I'm just going to be honest- this is my least favorite blog to write. I like "segments" on blogs, but this one is just wearing me out! These posts are also my least viewed every month. So I have decided to just stop doing them, and instead post other blogs (probably book reviews, as these seem to be a Tuesday thing now) in it's place. 
These posts also take a really long time, but with the views not showing payoff, I've decided that if it's not fun to write, and a lot of people aren't reading them, what is the point? But I didn't just want to stop doing them and not tell you guys why... so here's my reason.

Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment