Sunday, March 2, 2014

Academy Awards Red Carpet 2014

OMG, it's finally here! The ACADEMY AWARDS! I love the awards show (it's my absolute favorite of all of them), and I love seeing what everyone is wearing. I watch as much of the Red Carpet stuff as I can (usually on E!, but I switch around to ABC every now and then). 

Here are my favorites


 photo AmyAdams_AcademyAwards2014_zps61fa24b8.jpg

Love the dress. Not so much the hair.

 photo PortiaDeRossi_2014AcademyAwards_zps01bf92b3.jpg
Actually I am surprised by how much I like this.

 photo OliviaWildeJasonSudeikis_AcademyAwards2014_zps670da558.png
LOVE! The blue suit, that gorgeous dress... they are my current fave Hollywood couple to see on the Red Carpet,

 photo IdinaMenzelAndKristinBell_AcademyAwards2014_zpsba39998b.png
Another two favorites. Especially that green dress!

 photo AnnaKendrickMakeup_AcademyAwards2014_zps15305e33.png
Wasn't a huge fan of this dress (didn't love or hate it), but THIS MAKEUP. Gorgeous!

 photo LupitaNyongo_AcademyAwards2014_zpsebdb4638.jpg
I hate when nominees show up in dresses that aren't "winners" *cough* Anne Hathaway *cough*
But this... THIS is a winners dress. (Please keep in mind I post this prior to the awards being given out. But I don't take back that this is a dress you can win in.)

 photo BradPittAndAngelinaJolie_AcademyAwards2014_zps429fbc1f.jpg
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are another one of my favorites to see on the Red Carpet. I just love this dress. 

 photo SandraBullock_AcademyAwards2014_zpsfb8234d9.png
Yes. Just... yes.








And here are my least favorites


 photo PharrellWilliams_AcademyAwards2014_zps42150f15.jpg
SHORTS. Just... no. You're a talented man, but no.

 photo JuliaRoberts_AcademyAwards2014_zps471bcf68.jpg
I'm very much in the minority about this, but I am not a fan of this dress.Something about it looks like it doesn't fit properly, it makes things look saggy that shouldn't... 
I really love Julia Roberts. Just not so much in this.

 photo KerryWashington_AcademyAwards2014_zps4ccd55e4.jpg
It looks like a piece of fabric held together with a pretty bobbypin on the top.




Now it's time for me to go watch Ellen work her magic!




If you'd like, you can view all my Red Carpet posts here, or check out my Red Carpet Pinterest board here.

No comments:

Post a Comment