Friday, October 10, 2014

Ulta Haul #1

I decided to place an order at Ulta.com- the Naked2Basics had just come out, I needed a new thing of Too Faced Shadow Insurance to have as a back up (plus, it was 1/2 off that day, thanks to Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty!), and there were a couple of other things I wanted to get with my $3.50 off of $10.00 for the month.

 photo UltaHaulSept2014_zps2fb7cac5.jpg

I am almost out of my Biore Charcoal Cleanser, and that is now a must-have item for me, so I had to pick it up. I also wanted to try the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash because I've heard it's great for dry skin, and my skin has felt super parched. I also picked up a black eyeliner from Ulta. It's not waterproof, and the one I'm used to is, so I'm reserving judgement on it until after I open it, but I'm not opening it until after my other one is used up.

And I almost always opt to get the variety sampler, and this is what I got. I just put it with my other samples I get like this, to try out "one day".
 photo UltaHaulSept2014_2_zps8cd421c8.jpg

I am intrigued by the Deodorant Wipe, though.


FTC: All products have been purchased by me with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment