Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Favorite Magazines

I love magazines!
Even in this digital age, when I could read all my magazines on an iPad, there is just something about turning those glossy pages! (This is the same reason I will always read both physical books, as well as Ebooks- I like the idea of the technology, but ultimately I still like to feel the pages between my fingers.

Here are my favorites, in no particular order.




 photo glamourmag_zpsf0c6e192.jpg

Glamour has been one of my favorites since I was 21. I eventually replaced my subscription with Cosmopolitan with this, and have never looked back. It has everything I want in a magazine- great fashion, good tips, and inspiring articles.
If I had to pick only one magazine to get, it would be this one, hands down.



 photo alluremag_zps270ee476.jpg

Allure is a recent favorite- I've only been getting it for about a year or so. I think I signed up at Ulta when they ask if you want a free subscription, and I just didn't cancel because I enjoyed it so much. I love the makeup in this magazine- it's always flawless.



 photo theweekmag_zpsd2813a73.jpg

I get this magazine from redtag.org. I love this magazine, because it gives me everything political that I need to know in quick snippets, presented with both sides of the political spectrum. I don't read it cover to cover, but I do flip through the whole thing and probably read half of it.



 photo redbookmag_zps44bcf9da.jpg


Redbook is a magazine that sometimes I feel too young for, but I love all the life tips it has. And I love that everything in the magazine is affordable- pretty much everything I see in it, I could probably afford to buy it. And for a "fashion" magazine, that is awesome!


 photo entertainmentweekly_zpsfab94e83.jpg

Entertainment Weekly is a magazine I have probably been subscribing to for almost 10 years, and again, is a magazine I cannot see giving up, even in this digital age where I can get most of my entertainment news from twitter. I love seeing it in my mailbox every week (or every other week, if there is a double issue), and I usually devour it within a day or two of receiving it.

What magazines are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment