First things first, this is me:
(gotta love instagram!)
My name is Ashley. I'm 28 as of the date of this post, I'm married to my husband of just over 1 year (we've been together 8 1/2). I love a lot of things. But my main obsessions are reading, television, movies, and beauty.
Which brings me to why I started this blog:
I adore talking about Books and Beauty. Hence, the title of my blog. I thought it was a fun play (okay, and maybe a little dorky, which also says a lot about me!) on this idea of talking about the things I love the most. You can only tweet, instagram, and facebook so much! I want an outlet to talk about the things I love, which is why I created this blog.
My thoughts are that I will mainly talk about books and beauty. However, I may occasionally post about other things. My overall plans for posts include
- Book Reviews and Recommendations
- Product Reviews
- Weekly Wishlist (not something I have yet, but something I'm wanting to add to my collection)
- Pinspiration (a possible weekly wrap up of all things that are inspiring me on Pinterest)
- Monthly Favorites (Once a month wrap up of what I've been loving lately)
- A Little Something Different (Things other than what the blog is mainly about, won't post these very often but every one in awhile to change things up!)
- Red Carpet Loves and Hates (what I'm loving from the Red Carpet!)
My promise to my readers is that I will always be honest. If I put a review out, I will tell you my honest opinions, whether I get something for free (through Influenster, BzzAgent, or a company) or if I buy it with my own money. I will always disclose FTC at the end of every post. The worst thing is reading a blog and not being sure if it is factual or not, and you can always count on me to do so.
Thanks for coming along on this journey with me!